DEVELOP +3070 PRESS
digitalprint.ie is proud to introduce the new Develop +3070 PRESS. Develop GmbH is a market leader in Ireland with close to 200 Production PRESSES now used by printing companies on the island of Ireland, all serviced by digitalprint.ie. The +3070 is the 6th generation production press from Develop and has been designed from the ground up for the print industry.NCR, envelopes and offset stock to 350gsm are supported. You’ll have colour quality to rival a litho press combined with all the advantages of digital production. “The Develop’s print looks and feels litho” Stephen O’Sullivan, Printing.ie
The Develop +3070 has been designed for the print industry.
Key features include:
- Support for heavy stock up to 350gsm
- Litho like quality – matchless clarity and precision with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi x 8 bit full colour resolution. Crisp printed output with a wider colour gamut than rival machines and excellent photographic reproduction “The Develop has shown consistently excellent quality from day one” Peter Moreau, Central Press, Bray
- Advanced colour stability monitoring ensures absolute consistency
- An electronic lay guarantees pin-point accurate registration “We can now print in the exact same position on both sides of the sheet whether simplexing or duplexing” Bill Deevy, DVF Print & Graphics, Waterford
- New envelope printing feature for sizes from 90 x 148mm to 248 x 375mm
- Support for a wider range of stock to include offset stock, NCR & envelopes
- A new, XL Feeder for banners up to 750 mm, for book covers, 6pp A4 brochures & more
- New industrial multi-purpose tray for sheet sizes up to 330 x 1,300mm
- Auto-perfect for all sizes to 762 mm on weights to 350gsm
- Offset-like vacuum fed trays inspired by Komori for trouble free feeding of all litho stocks
- Unique flexiclick billing system – an SRA3 full colour sheet costs from just €0.0294 per side. Sizes up to SRA4 (e.g. DL envelopes) cost from €17.70 per thousand.