The SureColor Solvent 80600 is designed to produce durable high-quality indoor or outdoor signage quickly, easily and at minimum cost. It can be used with a wide range of media including paper, canvas, film & vinyl. It ships complete with software and suits a wide range of high-value high-impact applications including large format photo imaging, POS & signage, back-lit displays, window decorations, wallpapers, surface finishes & décor.
Produce output quickly with DUAL Print Heads, an extended 9 colour ink set, plus White or Metallic Silver ink.
The SC-S80600 incorporates Epson’s latest PrecisionCore print head and UltraChrome Eco-Solvent ink technology. It produces prints that are brighter and glossier than ever before with a wider colour gamut. It produces quality product, using lower pass rates and less ink, with simpler configuration, easier operation and faster job completion. Prints dry quickly to enable same-day job turnaround and machines require minimum maintenance. Ink has a low odour to enable operation in a wide range of commercial, business and office environments.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Superior Performance – Produce output quickly with DUAL Print Heads, an extended 9 colour ink set plus White or Metal ink. Produce billboards at up to 52.3M2/hr
- Superior Media Support – Supports Paper, Canvas, Vinyl and Film stocks, in widths up to 1626mm (64-inch) and thicknesses up to 1mm, in rolls up to 45Kg & 250mm in diameter.
- Superior Colour – 9 cartridge Epson UltraChrome GS3 ink enables prints with high gloss and a colour gamut PANTONE certified at 98.2%. Can also be configured with additional White or Metallic ink.
- Superior Print Quality – Latest PrecisionCore Printhead, new UltraChrome GS3 ink, improved MicroWeave & LUT, self-agitating ink lines, improved paper path with upgraded feed management and a new Advanced Auto Tension Control System.
- Superior Integration – Compact design with flexible networking, suits installation in a wide variety of operational environments, runs off a standard 240V power supply
- Simpler & Easier to Use – Can be loaded by a single operator with auto media set-up and skew correction, features a see-through platen cover with integrated lighting, and new Epson Edge Dashboard management software.
- Reduced Maintenance – New Self Cleaning Printhead and Air Circulation system with mist extraction.
- Reduced Production Costs – Uses new low cost 700ml ink cartridges with Reduced Ink & Power Consumption, ships with an Integrated Auto Take-Up and Drying Unit, supports Remote Management, Remote Auto Status & Error Reporting.
- Increased Durability – Features a Strengthened Chassis and a new Printhead Guard, backed by a Comprehensive 2 year Warranty with Optional Cover that can be extended up to a total of FIVE YEARS.