Watch our two minute
Epson Surecolor SC-S80600: Quality 64” eco-solvent printer for same day lamination and PANTONE® matching
The SC-S80600 incorporates Epson’s latest heat-free PrecisionCore print head and UltraChrome Eco-Solvent ink technology. It produces prints that are brighter and glossier than ever before with a wider colour gamut.
Prints dry quickly to enable same-day job turnaround and machines require minimum maintenance. Ink has a low odour to enable operation in a wide range of commercial, business and office environments.
You can expect professional-quality results on everything from simple signage to high-end displays and décor on a wide range of substrates including clear film, vinyl, canvas, photographic paper and more.
Epson’s latest eco-Solvent ink technology adds red and orange to the CMYK set, ensuring an unsurpassed colour gamut. The SC-S80600 is the only eco-solvent printer in its class with PANTONE® certification and delivered a PANTONE® 98.2% in stringent test conditions. A spot-colour channel to allow you to use either white or metallic silver inks that are re-circulated within the printhead to make sure that they are ready for use when you need them.
The quality of output is comparable to a high-spec photo printer, maintaining accurate colour density even in dark areas.
Features at a glance
- Superior Performance – Produce output quickly with DUAL Print Heads, an extended 10 colour ink set, including White or Metal ink.
- Superior Media Support – Supports Paper, Canvas, Vinyl and Film stocks, in widths up to 1626mm (64-inch) and thicknesses up to 1mm, in rolls up to 45Kg & 250mm in diameter.
- Superior Print Quality and Performance – Latest PrecisionCore Printhead, new UltraChrome GS3 ink, improved paper path, upgraded feed management and a new Advanced Auto Tension Control System for superb linearity and accuracy.
- Simpler & Easier to Use – Can be loaded by a single operator with auto media set-up and skew correction, features a see-through platen cover with integrated lighting, and new Epson Edge Dashboard management software.
- Reduced Maintenance – New Self Cleaning Printhead and Air Circulation system with mist extraction.
- Reduced Production Costs – Uses new low cost 700ml ink cartridges with Reduced Ink & Power Consumption, ships with an Integrated Auto Take-Up and Drying Unit, supports Remote Management, Remote Auto Status & Error Reporting.
- Increased Durability – Features a Strengthened Chassis and a new Printhead Guard, backed by a Comprehensive 2 year Warranty with Optional Cover that can be extended up to a total of FIVE YEARS.
- Floor Graphics
- Self Adhesives
- Vehicle Graphics
- Wall Coverings
- Wall Graphics
- Window Graphics
Sign maker Joe Healey is thrilled by the ‘workhorse’ Epson SC-S80600
Owner Up Time Print
There’s nothing about the print and sign business that surprises Bandon’s Joe Healy. At least that’s what he thought until digitalprint.ie introduced him to the Epson SC-S80600 No more farming out “Yes, we’re essentially a sign printing business. We weren’t really chasing or catching the higher quality small print jobs that people were asking us for – mainly because my existing large format printers couldn’t cope with the fine resolution needed for posters and so forth. However, when digitalprint.ie introduced Joe to the Epson SC-S80600.
“It made an instant impression on us – and for the money involved, it was even nicer still.” Customers fascinated by the quality But it was the results that really excited Joe. “When we started using it, customers were actually fascinated by the quality – fascinated. They couldn’t get over it. And very soon we were making a name for ourselves for the superior jobs we were putting out across all materials. It has added a very lucrative angle to our business.”