Epsons latest 64-inch signage printer. The R5000 offers accurate and consistent output with better colour and support for a wider variety of substrates.
Watch a virtual demo in the panel below
Deliver high-quality prints
The SC-R5000 combines Epson imaging technology with new Epson UltraChrome RS ink. The printer supports rapid job turnaround with superior print quality. Output can be produced quickly and laminated with minimal delay. Images can be made with colour that is accurate and repeatable, in sizing that is accurate and consistent. The printer meets the latest OH&S standards and can be operated in a variety of environments including offices and studios. It uses cost-effective bag-based ink and comes in two versions including a high-volume production model, the R5000L, that features a dual supply with automated hot-swapping. Both models offer outstanding value with high reliability and low maintenance, backed with flexible service than can be extended up to five years.
Features at a glance
- Superior Performance – High-Speed 2.6″ PrecisionCore® Print Head, 12L / 24L Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) and Dual 4L waste
- Superior Media Support – Epson UltraChrome™ RS ink cures at a lower temperature for enhanced media compatibility on roll-based stock up to 1626mm (64-inch) wide and 1mm thick
- Superior Print Quality – Epson Precision Dot and Variable Sized Dot Technology (VSDT) for accurate colour with a wider gamut and reduced grain in resolutions up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Superior Print Consistency – Intelligent feed management with Advanced Auto Tension Control (Ad-ATC) combined with precise temperature control ensures accurate and consistent output to suit the most demanding tiling and wallcovering applications.
- Superior Integration – Compact design with flexible networking, runs off a 16A 240V power supply, suits operation in a wide variety of office and production environments.
- Efficient Operation – Easy loading and fast setting with downloadable media profiles, flexible operation with a large touch panel control, see-through platen cover and platen lighting. Supplied with Epson Edge Print and works with a range of 3rd party RIP / workflow applications
- Low Production Costs – Cost-effective bag-based ink, advanced self-cleaning and self-maintenance, high durability print heads, bulk ink system and optional dual CISS with auto hot-swap (SC-R5000L).
- Flexible Service –1-year on-site parts and labour cover extendable up to 5 years with EPSON Cloud solutions for enhanced support and optional User Self Replacement of the print head